By Anita Loomba, Digital Marketing Specialist
This week Causata is unveiling an updated Customer Experience Management (CXM) platform and a new set of purpose-built, industry specific applications that enable faster and more efficient omni-channel marketing decisions. With many enhancements driven by our customers, Causata offers a Big Data CXM solution that delivers greater value more quickly than traditional, rules-based, costly alternatives.
“In the age of the empowered consumer, organizations need powerful sensing tools to discern the intentions of customers and prospects,” said Carter Lusher, Chief Analyst at IT advisory firm Ovum. “The move to the customer adaptive enterprise requires tools like Causata that provide fast and not just big data. The goal is to provide relevant and targeted offers based on all available data at the point of contact regardless of channel.”
Causata has made significant improvements to key components and introduced many new features. Five key additions in V4 include:
- Migration to HBase for Standardization: Causata has deployed its distributed event data stores on the emerging industry standard Hadoop data store, HBase. This allows Causata to leverage the capabilities of its strategic partner Cloudera, including linear scalability, automatic and configurable sharing of tables, etc.
- Machine Learning for Better Decisioning: Causata is debuting patent-pending Machine Learning capabilities that deliver a breakthrough in the realization of a scalable and secure automated decision engine. Causata’s new class of Reinforcement Learning techniques can be applied to all sources of omni-channel customer data, and users can set up and optimize campaign goals to their specific needs.
- Exploration and Pathing for Omni-Channel Analysis: This new capability enables analysts to easily identify and visualize the most common customer paths and predictive variables. This allows the ability to drill down and assess customer motivations and actions.
- Improved Predictive Modeling: Causata’s V4 has improved the profiling and predictive modeling processes for users. Using Causata Explorer, users can create and assess new customer micro-segments on the fly.
- Purpose-built Industry Apps: V4 is preloaded with industry specific seed data and applications that leverage hundreds of predictive analytic variables and models designed for cross-sell, acquisition and retention activities for various industries.
Causata V4 Homepage
Click here to read the complete press release.
Got questions about the new version? Want to learn more? Click here to request a demo or contact us.